X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreamer81
    • May 2005
    • 3.7.x

how many mods does ur board have?

Hi, my board is relatively new, so I have 0 mods. Is that a good desicison? Or what ya say????
    My site
    www.coolservice.dk
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

As admin you will have more the task to manager your board, your moderators to moderate the forums. Together it is a great team .. if you can't handle both managing and moderating: Then it is time to grow staff.

Comment

• Shining Arcanine
      • Feb 2003

How many moderators do I have? Not enough. There is a bit of a shortage at my forums, probably because of my strict requirements that people have to meet for me to make them moderators.

Comment

• KingSpade
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.5.x

For a second there, I thought you were speaking of hacks/mods, although the answer to both is zero. I prefer to be the sole member running the forum, this way there are no worries of possible issues on down the road.

Now if I were managing a large community, I would most likely have a few mods, though I would cut the to only being able to edit and move posts without proper authorization or approval.

I trust a great deal of people, though as an old saying goes (and was in the Italian Job), trust everyone, just don't trust the devil inside of them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...