X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingmar
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.6.x

YAY! forums are up and running!

I would like to thank everyone here for all your help in launching this new community!

I would especially like to thank Jake for his excellent posts, I have used some to modify this board! Thank you Jake!

Kind regards,

Ingmar
    Last edited by Ingmar; Tue 4 Jul '06, 9:15pm.
    -
  • Andrew111888
    • Mar 2003

You should cut down on your number of forums .

Comment

• Ingmar
      • Jul 2005
      • 3.6.x

Yes I know... lol... I always bite off more then I can chew

I will be working hard this week to get at least one post in each forum and see what happens...

Thanks for your comment
      -

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
        • Feb 2005
        • 1.1.x

It looks good for now until they can make vb like a book and turn pages with catagories listed on top.

Comment

• Ingmar
          • Jul 2005
          • 3.6.x

Ya I know... I though of displaying forums the way I have the sub-forums displayed which would be 100x better as far as looking more organised and taking up less room but the big con to that is one can not browes the latest posts in each forum... I don't have the answer to how that is posible but man would that be cool eh?!?!

For now I got my work cut out for me to say the least but this being my full time job at the moment I will have lots of time to get some content in these forums to try and get things going.

Thanks for you comments guys! keep em coming!

Cheers!
          -

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...