Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blinking8s
    • Dec 2003

im-ok.org

Brandon Stone, owner of photoblogs.org created http://im-ok.org/ to help create a chain of contact or information on those who have been out of reach due to Katrina and the following issues. I'd like for everyone to help spread the word.
    blog88:88 | idiom88:88 | blinking8s.com | pixelpost.org | sportsshooter.com
  • someuser190826
    • Oct 2002
    • 4.0.x

By trying to circulate this url on forums will not be effective. Hard-copy letters tend to carry more weight, write a press-release and get it out to the local news stations.

Comment

• cbiweb
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.1.x

It could be that this is not the only place blinking8s has posted this information. How do you know he/she didn't already contact other people/places/organizations? This may be just one stop on a tour of many.
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

• someuser190826
        • Oct 2002
        • 4.0.x

Originally posted by cbiweb
        It could be that this is not the only place blinking8s has posted this information. How do you know he/she didn't already contact other people/places/organizations? This may be just one stop on a tour of many.
        I don't know what he has done. I just suggested that posting this link on forums (plural) doesn't carry as much weight as writing up a thorough press release and getting news and other media organizations to carry it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...