X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freako969
    • Sep 2005

Building a Community

Hi there,

I am about to purchase a vBulletin lisence to start a teen issues forum. However i do not know how to start the community, like how to get a few members, and then to get more. Although i am buying the top dog software i dont really want to pay for advertising, or at least not a lot, any suggestions please?

NOTE: Don't bother saying im a n00b, i shouldnt be getting a vBulletin straight away and all that jazz please, i have thought it all out with a few friends we just dont know the best way to go about getting extended amounts of members,

Thank You
  • Mijae
    • Feb 2003

What will the community be about?

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

To build a community fast, you should affiliate with simular sites like yours. It is the easiest way to get alot of members but you need to keep updating info in your site so it does not get stagnant and you can lose alot of members. Another thing you can do is add a WebCam chat instead of a typing chat or have both.

Comment

• freako969
        • Sep 2005

thank you for this info.

and im doing a teen issues site, just where teenagers can let it all out so to speak

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...