Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr.Jeckyl
    • Apr 2005

Best vB safe web stats script?

I would like to integrate/use a web stats script with my vB powered site/forums so I'm wondering what everyone's opinions on the best and easiest to use one is.

My needs are pretty simple really, it must be free, easy to install and use. It has to have the basic metrics, ie: vistor's ip, os, browser, and referer. It has to be vB friendly also.

Any suggestions?
  • KingSpade
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

If you are with a host that uses CPanel for their hosting control panel, you could always use AwStats or Webalizer, of which are both included. Of course, these are not integrated with vBulletin in any form, but they do allow you to keep track of your statistics as needed.

I believe Plesk and Ensim based hosts offer the same or similiar programs, though I've not used either of these control panels in over a year now.

Comment

• Dr.Jeckyl
      • Apr 2005

thanks for the reply. unfortunatly i/we don't use a control panel, it's all done with root access via Radmin on a dedicated box. i'll look in to AwStats and webalizer tho.

thanks.

Comment

• Mental Stamina
        • Aug 2000

plesk doesn't have awstats
        it has webalizer
        webalizer's pretty weak
        i miss awstats
        Rap Lyrics - Hip Hop Forums - Funny Pictures - Hip Hop Honeys - Rap Videos

Comment

• KingSpade
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mental Stamina
          plesk doesn't have awstats
          it has webalizer
          webalizer's pretty weak
          i miss awstats
          Thanks for the clarification, it's been a while since I've used Plesk so I wasn't sure .

AwStats is really nice, you should look into using it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...