X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
    That doesn't have lights on it and the US wouldn't be flying it over England. Iraq maybe, but not England.
    You keep saying that there is no way that the sound barrier was being broken, but then you say that jets can break the sound barrier. If something can break the sound barrier, then there is a way that it can be broken.
    No lights, that is odd that you know more than the info provided. Plus the first pic is a airliner the second is a artist render pic. So it could be this pic of something that is more with substance or real?

The Pegasus unmanned air vehicle was initially developed under private funding by the integrated systems sector of Northrop Grumman at…

The Boeing joint unmanned combat air system X-45 is an unmanned combat air vehicle being developed for strike missions such…

It is only a UFO to ppl who do not know @ the time what it is. Testing aircraft would be unknown to all, as it is classified.

Plus thier is one private company in the USA that is trying to reverse engineer an aircraft for antigravity applications. The only way you do that is by understandinig that we/USA did not build it. Been trying since the 1950's and is funded by the U.S army.

As for the Brit's seeing triangles in the sky & fast moving objects. Sorry, but it is a plane that goes boom.

Comment

• Erwin
      • Jan 2002

More info on black triangles:

Some interesting cases with photos:

Comment

• le`shaq
        • Dec 2003
        • 3.6.x

i think that will be some sort of a military top secret project because i mean what do we have (at least known to the public) today? A space shuttle that needs a rocket larger than itself to go up to the orbit. A plane that looks like a piece of crumbled metal. and all these things aren't new. at least 15 years or more with some small advantages. don't you think there must be something else? there is always money for military development...

btw: good article over at wiki ^^ i love this:
        Some speculate the technology behind such crafts were the result of reverse engineering captured or exchanged alien technology, such as that reported to have been retrieved after the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash incident in 1947.

Comment

• Dean C
          • Mar 2002
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
          You keep saying that there is no way that the sound barrier was being broken, but then you say that jets can break the sound barrier. If something can break the sound barrier, then there is a way that it can be broken.
          Originally posted by Dean C
          In fact after thinking this through, there's no way that plane was breaking the sound barrier. I'm 95% sure that it's against the law to go supersonic over land. Chances are what you saw was a jet fighter (which make a hell of a racket). They come over my house quite often as I'm near a big army base. They can be heard for about 20seconds before they fly over and the sound is that loud it bounces around and you'll often end up looking in the wrong place for where the jet is coming over.
          Wrong. You misquoted me. What I said was jets make an absolutely huge noise when they fly over, similar to what one might perceieve as a sonic-boom. It's so loud if you're a light-sleeper, it'll wake you up.
          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• Chris M
            • Apr 2002
            • 3.6.x

I've changed my opinion on what it was - It was the vB Spy Plane looking for pirate vB owner's houses

Satan

Comment

• Kier
              Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
              • Sep 2000

Originally posted by hellsatan
              I've changed my opinion on what it was - It was the vB Spy Plane looking for pirate vB owner's houses

Satan
              How very low-tech. We have far more advanced methods.

Comment

• Aros
                • Jun 2002
                • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Kier
                Are you using Google's pidgeons?

Comment

• Chris M
                  • Apr 2002
                  • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Kier
                  Ah but I never said it was your main method

Merely that you wrote it off as a company anti-piracy plane and fly around in it when bored

"Looking for pirate houses"

Satan

Comment

• Endorphine
                    • Dec 2003

probably Klingons, they're always flying around in summer

Comment

• Alan @ CIT
                      • Nov 2004

Can't see it being an Alien spacecraft. If aliens could build a spaceship that could travel from at least the edge of our solar system to earth, would they really need to come down to a hight where they are visible? More likely that they would have a very big telescope and look at us from a distance

Of course, 1 sort of people who would need to come down close to / on to earth would be time travellers. Perhaps someone came back in time from 10,000 years in the future to invest in Google? :-)

Comment

• MGM
                        • Aug 2002
                        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Alan @ CIT
                        Can't see it being an Alien spacecraft. If aliens could build a spaceship that could travel from at least the edge of our solar system to earth, would they really need to come down to a hight where they are visible? More likely that they would have a very big telescope and look at us from a distance

Of course, 1 sort of people who would need to come down close to / on to earth would be time travellers. Perhaps someone came back in time from 10,000 years in the future to invest in Google? :-)
                        Or to warn us of the impending apocalypse caused by Google

MGM out

Comment

• DirectPixel
                          • Jan 2002
                          • 3.5.x

I would not doubt that claim a single bit. Google will ultimately become large enough in 20 years that they will bail the US out of debt in exchange for a 52% stake in our nation's economy. From that point thereafter, our entire world will become dependent on Google.

Twenty years after that, Google will start devoting its attention to bio-chem and robotics engineering. Soon, they will develop the first organic computer that is capable of artificial intelligence and thought. Afterwards, they will begin automating their operations in an attempt to save money and increase efficiency. Soon, those robots will begin to take control of Google and thereafter, the world.

Shortly after that, humanity will be forced to live in Australia while the robots populate the rest of the world. They'll use us for power, as if we were Duracell batteries.
                          :)

Comment

• Erwin
                            • Jan 2002

Please leave Australia out of this.

Comment

• MGM
                              • Aug 2002
                              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                              I would not doubt that claim a single bit. Google will ultimately become large enough in 20 years that they will bail the US out of debt in exchange for a 52% stake in our nation's economy. From that point thereafter, our entire world will become dependent on Google.

Twenty years after that, Google will start devoting its attention to bio-chem and robotics engineering. Soon, they will develop the first organic computer that is capable of artificial intelligence and thought. Afterwards, they will begin automating their operations in an attempt to save money and increase efficiency. Soon, those robots will begin to take control of Google and thereafter, the world.

Shortly after that, humanity will be forced to live in Australia while the robots populate the rest of the world. They'll use us for power, as if we were Duracell batteries.
                              No no no, you have it all wrong. To the eye of the public, they're just a search engine company that specializes on the internet. But most of their profits are made from:
                              Genetic Engineering
                              Bio Weaponry
                              George Bush

All of the stuff they're messing with finally screws them (and everyone) over when theres an outbreak in a place called Googleplex City. Next thing you know, half the world turns into zombies and we end up making Land of the Dead the best movie ever made in the history of the world.

Oh, and Australia blows up. Just because.

MGM out

Comment

• DirectPixel
                                • Jan 2002
                                • 3.5.x

Originally posted by MGM
                                No no no, you have it all wrong. To the eye of the public, they're just a search engine company that specializes on the internet. But most of their profits are made from:
                                Genetic Engineering
                                Bio Weaponry
                                George Bush

All of the stuff they're messing with finally screws them (and everyone) over when theres an outbreak in a place called Googleplex City. Next thing you know, half the world turns into zombies and we end up making Land of the Dead the best movie ever made in the history of the world.

Oh, and Australia blows up. Just because.

MGM out
                                Not to mention they also have extensive experience in animal (and potentially human) mind control and space travel.

They've got a base on the moon (confirmed) and they also have tousands of pigeons on a mind-control system, forcing them to do repetitive tasks that make up the foundation of Google's search engine front as well as it's PageRank calculation systems (also confirmed).
                                :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...