Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Go look at any current UBB. The style of vBulletin 1.X was the same.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Total Cult
      • Dec 2002

Chris Schreiber used to have one on his server, but for some reason I get a 403 forbidden error when I try to get to it now

Comment

• vBR
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Total Cult
        Chris Schreiber used to have one on his server, but for some reason I get a 403 forbidden error when I try to get to it now
        Ooooh!

Curiouser and curiouser

Comment

• fury
          • Jun 2001

I think vBulletin 1.1's style was based on UBB 5.4.x, because 6.x wasn't out yet. From what I recall of the retelling of the story of vBulletin, John got tired of waiting for the rewrite of UBB and wrote his own board.

Comment

• Parker Clack
            • Apr 2000

We are still around. Only now we have over 37,000 registered members and 1.4 million posts. We started right after vBulletin started up and if I recall right John had written vBulletin for his own use and a bunch of people that were tired of UBB and its business plan at the time went and asked him if he would write it for those of us that wanted a system based on MySQL and PHP. I even got David Bott with AVS Forum to switch over to vBulletin from UBB.

I find that I am waiting once again for vBulletin to come out with version 3.xx that is out of Beta.

It just seems like yesterday that vBulletin hit the internet and look where it is today.

Parker

Home Theate Forum - http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/index.php

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...