Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PlayStation 2)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesyfx
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.6.x

I thought it was boring after a while.

But all the GTA games are like that.

Comment

• MGM
      • Aug 2002
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by jamesyfx
      I thought it was boring after a while.

But all the GTA games are like that.
      Were you playing the missions or just messing around? lol

MGM out

Comment

• Vega
        • Mar 2004
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by MGM
        I disagree. As far as shooting and the character are concerned, the pc is vastly superior to the PS2 or Xbox controls. The driving you'll get used to. The flying, though, is another matter entirely.

I do suggest you use the mouse/keyboard for shooting segments, as they make things MUCH easier

MGM out
        To me it still was easier to just change from one enemy to another with L2/R2. If you're (or have to in missions) aiming manually it is more accurate. true.

One mission was pretty easy on pc, though - it's the mission where you have to dance at the beach for OG Loc. It took ages to do mission on PS2, and I couldn't do it. Then my gf did it for me. On PC I only had to try once.

Comment

• MGM
          • Aug 2002
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Vega
          To me it still was easier to just change from one enemy to another with L2/R2. If you're (or have to in missions) aiming manually it is more accurate. true.

One mission was pretty easy on pc, though - it's the mission where you have to dance at the beach for OG Loc. It took ages to do mission on PS2, and I couldn't do it. Then my gf did it for me. On PC I only had to try once.
          lol, consider yourself lucky I've been hearing a lot of people are having trouble with that mission. Apparently, whenever they press a key it doesnt register or it registers too late and they miss the beat. Go to Gamefaqs' message board you'll find plenty of threads on this topic alone.

I beat it my first try too though, I found it easier on the PS2 however, because my keys didnt register at times either on the pc (although I still won by a fair portion)

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...