X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xxma5t3rd3vilxx
    • May 2005

Need Help with Essay!

Hi!

I'm a noob on this forum, and i wuz wonderin if anybody could help me on ma essay. Here's da prompt:

Do you think the civil rights aspects of reconstruction were a short-term failure but a long-term success?

THX
  • DirectPixel
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by xxma5t3rd3vilxx
    Hi!

I'm a noob on this forum, and i wuz wonderin if anybody could help me on ma essay. Here's da prompt:

Do you think the civil rights aspects of reconstruction were a short-term failure but a long-term success?

THX
    Considering that I'm alive today, I'd think it's a long-term success.
    Considering that you're joining a forum (on a completely unrelated topic) just to ask people to do your history essay (for high school?), I'd say it was a complete failure.

If I had were still in school, I would just put "yes". And then go in after-hours to argue it out with the professor. Got me A's every time.
    :)

Comment

• Gary King
      • Feb 2002

Worst forums to ask this question on

Next!

Comment

• Dean C
        • Mar 2002
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by xxma5t3rd3vilxx
        Hi!

THX
        I don't think you're going to find anyone to do your whole essay for you. If you go through life getting everyone to do everything for you, you'll get nowhere Good luck with the essay and maybe this will put you in the right direction!
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...