X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dean C
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.5.x

3D Browsing

Just accidentally stumbled across this today. Has anyone tried it. You can't really tell much from the demo, but it does look intriguing
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer
  • bahawolf
    • Oct 2002

I'm downloading it now.. looks interesting.
    The downfall is the time it takes to load (You'll understand when you get it).

Like I went to change cities, and it has to 'complete installation' when the program starts up and when you switch cities.

Another downfall I see is when you do click on a 'block' or 'site' that is very blurred by the way, it opens in their own browser which may not be secure and doesn't block popups.

Seemed cool but I'm uninstalling it.
    Last edited by bahawolf; Sun 1 May '05, 6:13am.

Comment

• TTG
      • May 2004
      • 3.6.x

Changes your graphic resolution to 16bit when setting up and won't run if you refuse to change from a 32bit resolution.

Once you get the hang of 'driving' the taxi around the city and know how to navigate around the area, it becomes quite an interesting experience to discover all the existing content.

Pop ups can be blocked. I had an 'option box' pop up asking if I wanted to block pop ups and it worked well during my tour.

Not recommended for dial up, but worth a look IMHO

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...