Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rebelsrock06
    • Jan 2004
    • 3.6.x

Ive had paypal for a while and havent had a single problem recieving or sending payments.
    Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

• patriotcow
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by rebelsrock06
      Ive had paypal for a while and havent had a single problem recieving or sending payments.
      But you will imo.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

patriotcow.

I'm sorry you had an issue, but considering there are THOUSANDS of people using paypal.

and only a few hundered are complaining its not somthing that happens to everyone.

Comment

• patriotcow
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Zachery
          patriotcow.

I'm sorry you had an issue, but considering there are THOUSANDS of people using paypal.

and only a few hundered are complaining its not somthing that happens to everyone.
          Well you can understand why I tell people to avoid paypal, I seriously wanted to go to the usa and go to paypal and sort them all out But couldnt afford it because they had my money. Well anyway people using paypal should be really careful, they can take money back out of your bank account
          Also why cant vbulletin have subscriptions where people can enter there credit card info for virtual terminals?

Comment

• Forum-Style
            • Sep 2004
            • 3.5.x

We only use paypal, yes like others had had charge backs when people use fraud cards and so on, but then you can switch setting to accept payments from people that have bank accounts only. Paypal is still the best i feel, we phone them when there is a problem, and its sorted within a day, Our account never been closed, and we had hundreds of transaction that had be fraud. Its really down to i feel how you deal with it, if there is a complaint then deal with it, dont hide in the sand. You always get your say on any complaint, and even delaing with electronis files, which you are not covered by with paypal, we still shown we are in the right and sent our files, one way or another, and got our own maoney back from a good few fraud payers.

Comment

• MrNase
              • Jun 2003
              • 3.8.x

Iam for one year and a half with PayPal and I never had any problems.
              That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...