Would you be able to go to sleep knowing there was a bug in your room?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KimmiKat
    • Jul 2003

Usually I know if a spider was capture in my room...I would hear the cat crunching on the thing!
    Kim

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Dec 2000

I have a thing about wasps *shudder*

I have netting that goes over my window at summer time so I can have it open without fear of wasps flying in while I sleep. I also keep a can of raid handy and that bug gun which squishes them.
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• someuser190826
        • Oct 2002
        • 4.0.x

Anything and everything that moves without my permission in my house, dies, or gets relocated (goes for burglars too).

Comment

• Joseph777
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
          ... I have netting that goes over my window at summer time so I can have it open without fear of wasps flying in while I sleep...
          We have that in America too, they're called "screens"!!! Only they are hard and permanently attached to every window!!!

Comment

• TalkMilitary
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mechanical mind
            We have that in America too, they're called "screens"!!! Only they are hard and permanently attached to every window!!!
            hehehe, I seriously did fall outta my chair reading that one.

Comment

• Daniel P
              • Apr 2002

Speaking of bugs. The most annoying ones are the ones that distract you from typing, clicking or whatever. Then there are the ones that disturb your sleep. Then the ugly ones you find in your house. Really, really annoying little critters.

Comment

• nirvanilla
                • Nov 2003

was sitting here surfing the net once when i glanced down and saw a black spider climbing up my leg..i have a phobia of spiders so i jumped about two feet and franticly swatted at my leg to get it off. and no, if there was a spidey in my room , i couldnt sleep. i have my bf kill them, and i always tell him "please make sure you get it, cuz if it runs away i wont be able to sleep tonight".

because i live in northern cali we get potato bugs in our house in the summer and fall..those are some UGLY bugs, but they dont "scare" me. i pick it up in a paper towel and put it outside. i have no prob with any bugs really except spiders. and stinging flying things.

i had a bunnyrabbit when i was a kid, it lived outside in a hutch, and also had a large fenced in run where it could hop around..anyways, unbeknownst to anyone, a family of yellowjackets made a nest under the hutch. cyndel (my bunny) disturbed them one day somehow, and they all came out and attacked her my mom went to the rescue with a broom, she was really brave, got the rabbit and got it out of there, brought it to the front yard, got the bees off, wrapped her in a towel and gave her to me and we got in the car and headed to the vet..we're driving and hornets she missed are flying out of the bunnies fur and around the car..and i was terrified of bees ect, but i managed to hold it together cuz i knew i had to..long story short the vet gave her some medicine and rabbit painkiller whatever that is, and she ended up totally fine we called an exterminator to get rid of the yellowjackets.

Comment

• eXaulz
                  • Jan 2005

Cockaroaches.. bah.. I hate them.

Right where I keep my sheets for the beds and stuff, there was one hiding in one of them... I never slept with hat sheet again! :P

In my garage, where my cat always is, there was a cockaroach under her little bed. Bastards.

I aslo HATE the ones that are on your TV, at night. -_-; They make you get up an KILL them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...