Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kau
    • Jul 2002

How do you advertise your site?

Besides link exchanges, submitting to individual search engines, and web rings what are other ways to advertise your website for free?
    Group Builder
  • BillaBongUSA
    • Mar 2002

I just make sure that my website is in the homepage field of all of the forums that I visit. If I say something interesting or dumb enough, other members will check out my profile and visit my website.

That's where I get most of my hits, anyway.
    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• kau
      • Jul 2002

What about link exchanges, what is the largest link exchange were you have a banner on your site and they have a banner on theirs.
      Group Builder

Comment

• Brewer
        • Apr 2004
        • 3.0.0 'Gold'

I'm working on a few tech releated web sites that I will be opening as soon as I finish my current project and here are a few of the things I have planned.

Submitt articles to sites that have the same target audiance. Many sites will allow it's members to submitt articles where you can either place a link in the footer of the article or in the author profile, or both. I have about 7 articles waiting to be submitted as soon as my sites go live.

Comment

• djnoz
          • May 2003

Google is our main advertising avenue -- we're #1 for a couple of search terms that directly relate to our niche.. quite a lot of people type those terms in, which means lots of visits.
          Matt
          Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
          Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...