Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bballe336
    • Mar 2004

various questions

well i didnt know where else to post this so i have 3 questions.

can vbulletin support a cash mod so u get cash for posting and ifso is their like a bank mod so users can store their cash in a bank? they do this on many phpbb forums but i am wondering if it can be done here?

and my second question is, when the forum that i visit had vb2 u could go to the memberlist and sort it by the number of posts users had. now they upgraded to vb3 and this feature is no longer there. so what i am wondering is can this be done one vb3 is there some way to activate it or somthing?

and my third question is would vbulletin be hard to setup and use if u have never done it before? because i am helping with a friends phpbb forum im an admin. and we want to move to vbulletin is it much harder to use?

thanks
    Elijah
  • TheAnt06
    • Nov 2003
    • 3.0.0 'Gold'

1: For any mods you would have to check over at vB.org. I do know for a fact that a very very big money/shop mod is coming around soon.

2: In vB3, you just click the bar that has Username, Posts, ect on it to order

3: It's not harder, in fact- easier.

Comment

• bballe336
      • Mar 2004

thanks for all ur help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...