X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred
    • Jun 2000
    • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

Need a research paper topic

Ok, I've got about 2 months to write a 10 page research paper for my English course.

The topic is up to me, but I still have to show him it to approve it. Basically, 99.9% he will say yes to the topic.

Give me ideas.

Something complex that I can write alot about. Something educational aswell, not one of those "Why should Marijuana" useless topics.
  • Vile
    • Jul 2002
    • 3.6.x

What type of stuff interests you?
    You should write about that, or give us some ideas of stuff you like
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Fred
      • Jun 2000
      • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

Politics
      Conspiracies
      War
      Economics

So far I got:
      1. The complexities of money laundering through Barbados -> Costa Rica-> Nuanuvatu -> SeyChelles with Bank accounts in Luxemburg , Austria and Switzerland and how the USA can not track any money moving through those banks and into the states taxed through Barbados at less then 2% .

2. A future insight at the USA towards the war on terrorism. That middle eastern citizens will be forced into camps just like the Japanese were in WW2.

Comment

• Chaotic Reality
        • May 2003

conspiracies are fun to research.

i did a 12 page research paper on the apollo 11 hoax...was pretty interesting.

J.

Comment

• Brady
          • Apr 2001

"In the Phaedo Plato/Scrates claims that the sensible, physical world is imperfect or deficient. With respect to what is it deficient? Use passages or arguments in the Phaedo to support your claims. Be sure to discuss both the nature of the deficiency and the nature of the perfection."

You should write a paper on this.... then send it to me with in the next 5 hours

Well at least that is what I'm writting about righ tnow...
          Yep Yep

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...