Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flashkit
    • Jun 2000

Vbulletin - Our implementation

We have been working hard to get vbulletin up and running, and we have it running at

This is a discussion forum for all issues related to macromedia flash and shockwave, fireworks, development

I am very impressed with its speed and backend, we run it on a meaty server.

ANyway I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the design, and the icons as most of them have been replaced with new ones.

Regards Mark Fennell
    -----------------------
    Flash Kit Webmaster
    This is a discussion forum for all issues related to macromedia flash and shockwave, fireworks, development
  • JimF
    • May 2000

It looks great, except for that the top frame wasn't completely viewable in NS. I'm using 4.7.

I have bookmarked your site, because I am still trying to teach myself Flash. Out of all the scripting languages, and programs, Flash is certainly the most beneficial.

So between your site and werehere.com, I can be a master in no time!

Good luck with vB!

Comment

• Shoe
      • May 2000

I like it a lot. How did you get the column with the icons to be white and the rest to be ashade of yellow? I would like to be able to recolor different columns. Very nice!
      "The best time to sleep is just before waking up."

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

• PorscheNoSub
        • Aug 2000

is there a way to post Flash Movies on a VB forum using UBB code? i have bveen able to make a link to the flash page but it would be so much better to just have it on the forum.

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • May 2000
          • 1.1.x

It is because there is a "nowrap" on the cell containing the "Are You Cookied" line. I expect if you are logged in you wouldn't have that problem as it doesn't display anything or it just says "Logout". It does need to be changed though.

Comment

• TWTCommish
            • Jul 2000

He's right...horizontal scrolling, for an 800x600 (or+) user simply should NOT happen!

Other than that, I enjoy the look and feel...blue and yellow work well together.
            Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...