X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emoticon set I'm working

Updated post.

V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons
    These emoticons are released with a short readme file and a screenshot. They replace the standard vBulletin "smilies", and are intended soley for use with vBulletin software. Refer to the readme for my simple requirments for use. I don't ask alot, but I do wish to know where the emoticons are being used.

Sept 7th, 2003 - Update

1. Fixed and updated the "eek" and "confused" faces to be more distinguishable.
    Sept 8th, 2003 Update
    • I have attached a seperate animated emoticon that goes beyond the vBulletin standard emoticons. "crybaby" is attached below.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bad Bunny; Mon 8th Sep '03, 10:46am. Reason: Updated with new emoticons.
    V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
    Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
    Let Users select postbit style!

Updated post.

Squarehead V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons
    This is the "squarehead" version of all the V1 emoticons. Again, a readme is included in it, and I'm not asking much in exchange for the usage of the emoticons. These are intended to replace the standard vBulletin emoticons.

(side note: I am including one emoticon only as the screenshot, as all faces are identical...these are just a different shaped head)
    Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bad Bunny; Sun 7th Sep '03, 5:22pm.

Comment

They look nice to me. Good work.

Craig
      Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

They are quite nice

Satan

Comment

i like the square ones more
          Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Well, aint no one give any suggestions! lol If I have some spare time Sunday I'll do em up squarish. Not that hard at all.

Comment

Very nice, what exactly do you make these in? How long do they take each? Any tutorials, etc?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Game Wizards
                Very nice, what exactly do you make these in? How long do they take each? Any tutorials, etc?

Thanks
                I made them in fireworks, but they could be done easily in psp or just about any other art program. No, I don't have any tutorials...but I may be able to do one.
                The thing about a tutorial is...if someone can't draw very well...it doesn't matter how clear my tutorial is. They will end up with some ugly smilies. No offense to anyone. I'll work on the square-heads first. If people really want a tut I will try to do one.

Oh, it altogether took me a couple of hours (cause I nitpick). That first squarehead smily took about 2 minutes.

Comment

Hehe i hate square smilies but the rounded one's look nice. They have that msn'esque to them
                  Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Yeah, when I do the squareheads I'll zip them seperately.

Comment

Please, a tutorial would be cool.

Comment

Those are some good looking smilies. Bravo !

Comment

What he said. Can I use them in my blog? And can I get you to do one for the brow? (see the smilie in my sig)

Comment

Thank you, Xiphoid for the kind words.

Fury, please email me at the address listed in the zip about your blog. As for new smilies, I have no intention of doing special smilies (and animated ones I do will certainly not be released free).
                            I have my work cut out as it is right now to make the squarehead smilis, a tutorial, and come up with a better "eek" and "confused" face.

Comment

Do you plan to make any animated ones?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X