Control Pannel template ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Menno
    • Apr 2000

Why all this effort for a CP? Only the admin and some mods are gonna see it.... Wasted effort if you ask me.
    - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
      • Oct 2000
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Menno
      Why all this effort for a CP? Only the admin and some mods are gonna see it.... Wasted effort if you ask me.
      In reallity, everyone on this board is a moderator or admin. Why should we have to put up with an ugly CP?

PS.Check out my controlpanel hack in the code hacking forum

Comment

• Preacher
        • Nov 2000

Nicholas you have see the light

no menno the first time i was wondering if i have to use a cp that each time i see my happiness drop cause its too hugely no its just that I have a screen dedicated at my vb cp and I love the multimedia the graphic art so I decide to custom my control panel and I don't do it for the people to see it its my world its my extension your site reflect what your are in reality...sure if you do it for money or to be cool ( watch I have a web site ) you see the style and I know its not your way of thinking but some of them out there are like that.....I don't know how many time your see your cp in a day but for this week each time you see it think at how it can be cool if it was like you like Customize like you want with the function you want....its your world do it as your image I know its hard work but its for you not the whole world its your part of the site so if you like the actual design its up to you but if not I tell you its worth the effort

BTW if you click on the link for my site it is under heavy construction so I dnat give access to it :P but when I have done I gone show you and you will understand but I hope you have a fast connection I sorry for the 56k owner but its time for you to think about a fast connection

.....more to come
        Last edited by Preacher; Sun 4 Feb '01, 7:46am.

Comment

• Preacher
          • Nov 2000

and here we go for beta version .98

so how do you find it.......Fred do you like more the color now I proceed to the header so I keep you inform....ho and btw some feedback will be appreciate

Comment

• hiitisme
            • Jan 2001

Preacher

Is that Out for ppl to fot your can you give it out? id like that for my CP Thank

By The Way THAT IS NICE !!!

Comment

• Preacher
              • Nov 2000

hi hiitisme no its only a beta i have some thing to add...and i not begin modify the header i have some idea on what i gone put in it but i have to figure how i gone do it
              and how i can give this to people cause you have to edit many thing so i will try do a kind of basic hack and the people can modify the rest by themself anyway i gone finish it before and after i gone see what can i do

this weekend i have to move my site to a real space....a pay space cause the free space provider realy s*c*

so i keep you inform

Comment

• thetakerfan
                • Jun 2000

I still think that for people with smaller screen resolutions, this won't work. Everything will be crammed into the center
                What resolution do you use?

Comment

• AMG
                  • Dec 2000

I dont think there is anything wrong with wanting to make your vB Control Panel look different better or more comfortable!

Here is mine edited to match my vB colors & to tone down on the brightness that hurts my eyes!

Comment

• Preacher
                    • Nov 2000

thetankertan

i use a 1024 x 764 resolution but i have test it on a 800 x 600 and still look good and on a 640 x 480 its ok.......

Comment

• thetakerfan
                      • Jun 2000

if it looks good on 800*600 then its fine, thats what most people use
                      I was really just warning ya, as I use a big resolution anyway, so it wouldn't bother me at all

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...