Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preacher
    • Nov 2000

Control Pannel template ???

in witch template is the info for modifing this page???
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

The ADMIN control panel?

This isn't in a template.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fred
      • Jun 2000
      • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

heh.. Why would you wanna edit it anyways ? Just wait until vBulletin 2.0 comes out, and it will have a new sweet Admin Panel.

Comment

• Preacher
        • Nov 2000

ok.....i will wait to see the new one in 2.0 but i will try mine ( Flash Generated its cool if all work perfectly maybe i will drop it here

we have the right to have a cool admin pannel

good day

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Call me crazy and all but I happen to like the current control panel. It lets me in and allows me to get work done. The fact that it loads in less than one second for me is a big plus. By adding the weight and bloat of Flash would just make it more difficult to do work. Those kinds of effects are more suited for bloated desktop applications than a system where bytes count and time is precious.

By default it could use an iSQL Window but I added that so am happy.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Preacher
            • Nov 2000

Flash could be heavy but could me less more than a jpg file i have done a hole site in less them 50 k so i dont mind about the speed and whatever i have a db that generate my flash stuff i will show when its ready and you will see the light

Comment

• Zef Hemel
              • Jan 2001

So the control panel is just hardcoded into the php scripts?

Comment

• Me2Be
                Lady Moderator
                • Jun 2000

Originally posted by Zef Hemel
                So the control panel is just hardcoded into the php scripts?
                Yep
                I'm probably going to modify mine to link certain areas (like the hacks forum) so I can have easy access to certain things

Comment

• Preacher
                  • Nov 2000

Here the first draft ok the pic is very low quality but some of us still us some old tech i think their call that a 56k v90 biz lol so here is it but the header isent done yet still working on this one and for those who ask them self why waiste time on the admin panel a tell you i see it....i can tell you how many times in a day so i want to have a cool look and feel its only for that.....

this images is edited corp and many otherthing is missing so i will try to make a better one whet i get my control pannel done....if this get the attention of some people
                  Last edited by Preacher; Tue 30 Jan '01, 11:02am.

Comment

• thetakerfan
                    • Jun 2000

for people with smaller screen resolutions, that kind of CP would not work. It would leave the center too small

Comment

• Preacher
                      • Nov 2000

there tow possibility that i want to explore cause....for my resolution i have set it tow 1024/728 and sometime i want to return to a single side menu....

for the lower resolution and for me i will put the menu in a dhtml layer that slide from the edge and open with an on mouse over so the main frame will be full size but still working on this and the password request form i have a little bug with the hidden field "redirect" in the flash swf file but i have figure out what i have do wrong so all will be ok.....and i have a question does someone know a script that can tell me how many connection i have and how many can handle my server...finaly i want a script that give me the usage info of my site....does a thing like that exist out there ??? in real time if possible and PHP

Comment

• hiitisme
                        • Jan 2001

Id Like To Have A CP Like That

Comment

• Fred
                          • Jun 2000
                          • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

No offence man on your hard work, but thats just plain ugly. I mean, the colors are all crazy, theres no room in the middle...

Also, with flash, it would be hard to load the pages fast.

Comment

• dunefreak
                            • Oct 2000

Come on Fred, quit holding back. Tell him what you really think.

Keep woking on it Preacher, you never know what it will turn into.
                            Off-Road Forum

Comment

• Preacher
                              • Nov 2000

First of all Fred the color are not set this is only the draft and i don't know if your know your flash but let me tell you that my swf wight 2 k and all generate by the php script this menu generate itself no need of coding and its better than a menu that you can scrool 1 hour i will send a new pic....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...