Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ixian
    • Aug 2001

Rollovers in Postbit

What's the magic trick to get rollovers to work in the Postbit? Such as for the icons for profile, reply, quote, etc etc.

I have js rollovers working just fine in my vb header. However, when I try the exact same code even, in postbit (such as modifying postbit_profile and adding the rollover code to the link) it does not work.

I've double-checked the images - there are there in the right paths. And I don't get any javascript errors on the page - just no rollovers either. I have the js code in my vb header but I am wondering, do I need to insert it somewhere else for rollover images to work in the postbit?

Anyone with any examples? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Ixian
    Ixian
    Maximum Gamer
  • fury
    • Jun 2001

For Javascript image rollovers to work, the images you want to have the effect need to either have their own ID/name assigned to them and then onMouseOver and onMouseOut event handlers to call the image changing functions, or have the image changing operation done directly inside the onMouseOver/Out handlers.

Look in the help file for the script you're using to do the images in the header. It will probably have instructions on how to add images to the list of rollovers.

Comment

• ixian
      • Aug 2001

I've already done that, but thank you. The scripts/rollover works just fine EXCEPT in the postbit templates. It's almost as if Javascript doesn't work there for some reason.
      Ixian
      Maximum Gamer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...