X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neutec
    • Dec 2000

Color Messed up icon's

Hello Guys,
    I just installed vBulletin and works great, So I started chaging colors and went with a black background. The problem I have it the icon's on top of the page in the right corner are bad looking now. And I can no longer read what the icon is for. The text is black as well. The icons Im talking about are search and register and so on. Talk a look at

Any suggestions how I can fix this? I also need to change the icons text to white, How is this done?
    Thanks guys..
  • bmurray
    • Dec 2000

All those files are in your forums/images directory with names such as top_faq.gif and top_register.gif. You need to edit those with any sort of graphics editor and reupload them into the /images directory.

As far as the text, it is part of the image itself too so that can be edited while changing the graphic.

There are also a few icons for those links available at:

You can also grab those, and change the button background color to match your shade of gray you are using for the table background(or try a few differnet things) - that may work too. If you go that route, I'd recommend using a graphics program that you can easily switch pallette colors to change them, without actually having to manually "re-paint" each colored area.

Comment