Nicest Vbulletin I've ever seen!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Harrison
    • Oct 2000

Hope mine will be better then it was after tonight's 2001 relaunch.

Comment

• Susan
      • May 2000

Vboard, can I make a suggestion? Just a tiny one? Your title for the board's page--drop the "at" at the end of the title. "The Place to discuss all digital media!"

Comment

• John Harrison
        • Oct 2000

okay change done.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by FELLO9
          Originally posted by wluke
          About your site colors... post it for reviews in the Web Site Reviews forum and let them have a whack at it.
          I did that already and they all seem to hate it so that's why I wanted to hear from our Vbulletin friends, maybe someone will like it, lol.
          Ok.. On your main site, I would say Less is More. You have no less than 6 colors. Including Red, Pink, Yellow, Two shades of Blue and Brown.

I suggest you pick one color as your dominant color. Most sites use Primary Blue or Primary Green as a starting point because they are calming and proven to relax people. However you can choose any Primary Color (Those in a standard Prism or Rainbow) as your starting point. Then for clarification, choose different shades and hues of that color. Then add one secondary color for emphasis.

White, Blacks and grays don't count because they aren't true colors. However you can use these variations within your site with abandon because they go with everycolor.

Now I don't think the light pink and baby blue do your site justice. They would be fine for a baby site but doesn't really fit yours.

My Suggestion to you is to use the colors from your forum on you main site. Combining the Tans with Darker Browns and keeping the Yellows you already have could make a very good color scheme, that would tie everything together and make a more cohesive site in the long run.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• FELLO9
            • Sep 2000

Wluke, thanks so much for taking your time to review my site, and tell me your suggestions.
            I will try to make some changes to the Main site colors as you said. I would just need the time to do it. I'm so busy hunting down these bargains and deals that I'm working like 25 or more hours a day. But as soon as I get some spare time I'll try to get these color changes done.
            From your post it looked to me like you did like my Forums colors, tell me if I'm wrong. So I'll probably try to build the Main site colors some what like the forum colors, which I hope should be better.

[Edited by FELLO9 on 01-10-2001 at 09:01 PM]

http://www.jumpondeals.com
            http://www.jumpondeals.com/forum

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

I do like your forum colors. I think they are very professional and well done.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• FELLO9
                • Sep 2000

Oh, atleast you like the forums.

[Edited by FELLO9 on 01-15-2001 at 01:07 PM]

http://www.jumpondeals.com
                http://www.jumpondeals.com/forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...