X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Christoff
    • May 2002

Style tutorials etc?

Hi

I am setting up my forums from 0 and i want to do it right this time.
    I want to have some awesome style and i want to do it by myself (i know... wicked guy :P ).
    While surfing around sites like vb.org or pixeljunction.com i am wondering how to do something similar... I mean with the template changes etc.

Is there any tutorials or something that will help me to become owner of beauthiful style?

One more thing... tutorials with photoshop tips would be appreciated because i'm a photoshop lame (i don't want photoshop tutorials because i've seen plenty of them but tutorial for vB)

Regards
  • snyx
    • Aug 2000
    • 3.5.x

few sites to throw into ur bookmarks..

Domain for Sale. PixelJunction.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

thats all u need
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• Christoff
      • May 2002

Hi

Thx for reply but i was there before and:

On pixeljunction tutorials about customizing styles is available only for contributors.
      On the other two i searched for tutorials and i found noothing close to it :/
      Maybe i searched wrong... if so... please tell me and i will search more

Comment

• Menno
        • Apr 2000

*sigh* you might as well just search for web design tutorials in general, even though you won't find something for a garantueed good result, that's something that largely depends on yourself. The only big difference is that templates carry variables. All you have to do is take a good look at your current templates to know which stands for what. Also, the manual is a big help.

btw (and this is more of a general note then one directed at you
        ), people seem to hung up on tutorials. Let's get one thing straight: tutorials are guides that will make you farmiliar with the tools of a particular program. They're not formula's for making stuff, just guides. In other words, experiment with programs, look at other people's work (but don't steal from it ofcourse) and learn from that.
        Last edited by Menno; Tue 22 Oct '02, 1:45am.
        - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

• Christoff
          • May 2002

Thx for the info

I just thought that there are some tutorial that... exactly! will help me to understand the code etc. I don't want a recipe for a style!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...