New Style [Night Emblem] Check It Out, Flash Buttons and all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Style [Night Emblem] Check It Out, Flash Buttons and all

I have been working on this style for a few hours, tell me what ya think. I have flash header buttons and soon the whole site buttons will be like that. Give some opions on what I can do etc..
    the dividers might appear funny when you see this as im working on them now

http://www.fiendworld.com/forum/index.php?styleid=13

also, I do make flash buttons with all types of styles, just pm me

Re: New Style [Night Emblem] Check It Out, Flash Buttons and all

Originally posted by E
    I have been working on this style for a few hours, tell me what ya think.
    http://www.fiendworld.com/forum/index.php?styleid=13
    OH GOD MY EYES! MY EYES ARE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! OH THE PAIN!!! KILL ME NOW!!!!

Well, the colours might be adjusted a bit... They're a little loud. Looks like Satan's liesure suit.

Comment

Thats yust nasty looking

I have been working on this style for a few hours
      Try to take atleast 1 full day working at it.
      Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by croft
        Thats yust nasty looking

Try to take atleast 1 full day working at it.
        hey now, I didnt come into your thread about your style and make fun of it when the only thing good is your background.

Comment

Originally posted by E
          hey now, I didnt come into your thread about your style and make fun of it when the only thing good is your background.
          After spending a longer amount of time looking at those colours, you should realise they're not very good on the eyes. He's got a point about spending more time on it, but you did leave yourself open by saying "I spent hours on it." It should probably take a bit longer.

It's technically good, but the colour balance is way off. Tone it down a bit with some darker colours.

Comment

Atleast i did reply ?
            Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

Looks a bit too busy... takes a while to find where everything is and stuff.

Also, try designing the site for users of 800x600. I'm on that right now (sadly), and a scroll bar is appearing at the bottom.
              :)

Comment

That is kickass dude. Is there any possibly way that I can get a copy of that style? I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry, way too busy setup and background images don't look so nice. Sorry. Totally dislike it.

Comment

To answer everyones questions and responces.

Now, I know I left myself open for that one comment, im not worried bout it, and appoligize to the person I got mad at
                    "croft", I was just raised that if I didnt have anything nice to say just not say anything.

The color scheme ya'll might not like, and im thinking of toning it down. But if its the colors people "my users" wanted, than it is fine. I personally like the high tech stuff myself. But I work for a company that owns the artist label of who the site is for so I design what im asked.

Its kinda for halloween type thing, plus the rappers name is Fiend(go figure)

"Also, try designing the site for users of 800x600." Thanks for the idea, personally, I never thought of it.

Everyone likes different stuff. I just try to post what I make for advice, comments, etc..

If you totally hate it, please think of what its for, A rapper with a name of Fiend, not much I can work with as Interscope records doesnt want a "nice high tech style" for their artist.

I always hope for replies, but please be helpfull, not always negative. Im trying to liven up this forum a little.

And to Tony, I will probably release it as soon as its finished, ill pm you when im totally finished

Comment

Thankyou very much, I really like it, I also really like how you were able to use flash files for buttons

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                          Sorry, way too busy setup and background images don't look so nice. Sorry. Totally dislike it.
                          I agree with Xiph

Though I do like those flash buttons, not that I'll ever use Flash but they are nice nonetheless

Comment

Looks like Satan's liesure suit.
                            lmao!
                            Dameon White, Lead Designer
                            InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
                            vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
                            09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

I hope you'll release it soon cause I like it a lot and hope to use it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X