Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    • May 2002

New and improved RAP BATTLE SITE.RATE IT PLEASE

I took your guys comments and changed alot of stuff on mah board, i might get a higher rating this time... www.raptopia.com/forums
  • Paul J
    • Sep 2001

You're bordering on spam.

Yes, we all know about your site.

Yes, it's a rap site.

Yes, we can go there and rap.

Yes, thank you for sharing. We know about your site.

Comment

• Prolex
      • Jul 2001

What's up with all these rap battle sites? I really dislike most of them. And most of you have no idea what the scene/culture is. You've just heard eminem on MTV adn thought yeah I know rap I know hiphop. As far as I'm concerned you have no idea what your talking about

Comment

• pHAZE_1
        • Mar 2002

Originally posted by Prolex
        What's up with all these rap battle sites? I really dislike most of them. And most of you have no idea what the scene/culture is. You've just heard eminem on MTV adn thought yeah I know rap I know hiphop. As far as I'm concerned you have no idea what your talking about
        thats comedy.

Comment

• Paul J
          • Sep 2001

He's right.

Rap battle sites and "graphic community" type sites are a dime a dozen.

Comment

• pHAZE_1
            • Mar 2002

of course rap and graphic sites are the most popular. and a lot of rap sites get a bad rep because most of the pirating is done to obtain rap boards and a few big names that rip off graphics / styles off other boards own rap boards as well.. its just an obsene statement that Prolex made becuase of what some *******s have done in the past.. i am a knowledgable hip hop head and run a hip hop site, a rap battle site.. my site is only a few months old but that doesnt mean i am new to hip hop or rap battle boards.

Comment

• Dean C
              • Mar 2002
              • 3.5.x

yep phaze_1... most rap sites are warez... but the few that are not dont deserve to be prejudiced...

but still i think that this style looks a bit better...
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• rapspits
                • Jun 2002

Originally posted by Prolex
                Whats with you putting rap site's down? You own a graphics site, how much more graphic site's does the internet need bud? Im not causing problems, Im just saying... There's no need to put someone down for what they beleive they should run on there site...

Comment

• SaintDog
                  • Nov 2001
                  • 3.5.x

Regardless of what has been said, would it not be better to update your previous thread stating you updating things? Starting a new thread per update is useless.

- SaintDog

Comment

• I¢E
                    • Sep 2001

most of the rap battle sites I've seen have either been, A) incredibly ugly, or b) ripped designs from other sites. Go figure that rap - music that promotes drugs, theft, murder, etc. - would encourage people making sites to steal

haha... but seriously...

Comment

• pHAZE_1
                      • Mar 2002

Originally posted by I¢E
                      Go figure that rap - music that promotes drugs, theft, murder, etc. - would encourage people making sites to steal
                      thats the biggest crap i have heard in a long time.. you are either small minded or just a dick

Comment

• Paul J
                        • Sep 2001

Hey Ice...at least phaze deisgned his site on his own.

Comment

• SaintDog
                          • Nov 2001
                          • 3.5.x

There is no need to bicker back and forth about things, yes, most everyone knows that Rap/Hip-Hop boards have a bad reputation all over the net for ripping and stealing, that is a fact and it probably will not change anytime soon as there will always be that one person that will do it which will provoke others, dicussing it here really does not help anyone.

In my opinion, this thread should not be here, it should be merged with the other one with basically the same subject or deleted. It is obvious that it is getting everyone no where as it stands.

As said in my above post, this should have been an update, a new thread was not needed.

- SaintDog

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
                            • Mar 2002

On Topic: I don't really like the colour scheme all that much. Maybe it would look a bit better if you changed the blue link colour to something that matched the greyish colour scheme.

Oh, and Ice: Get your head out of your arse.
                            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• Dean C
                              • Mar 2002
                              • 3.5.x

calm down everyone....
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...