Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssracing
    • Nov 2000

Replace VB Logo

Can I remove the VB logo and replace it with my own?
    How do I do it?
    Would it be in the edit template section and then header? Do I just copy the logo in that field?

Please help

Thank you Dave
  • Zecherieh
    • Oct 2000
    • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Yes - just put the code in for your logo into the header section

Comment

• ssracing
      • Nov 2000

thank you

Comment

• Rebelde
        • Dec 2000

I went in the OPTIONS sections, clicked CHANGE STYLES and then saw the HEADER section. What "code" do you put in to replace the vB logo to mine?

The HEADER section is currently blank. Am I at the right HEADER section???

Comment

• Menno
          • Apr 2000

you could just upload your logo over your current one...
          - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

• TWTCommish
            • Jul 2000

That's the best way to do it - or, if you don't want your logo named "bbtitle.jpg" - just upload your file wherever you want, and change the image path in the "General Settings" area of the CP.
            Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

• Rebelde
              • Dec 2000

Chris, forgive me if I sound brain dead about this logo thing. But here's my problem: When I go into the HEADER section via OPTIONS, the whole field is empty even though vBulletin's logo is showing online on my site. Where is the vB's code located so that I can take it down and replace it with mine? And if you don't mind, could you tell me the exact HTML code to put in the header, so that it's idiot-proof.

The file name for my logo is located at http://www.rebelde.com/logo-rebelde-2.jpg.

For some reason I have no idea what you meant when you said, "...if you don't want your logo named "bbtitle.jpg" - just upload your file wherever you want, and change the image path in the "General Settings" area of the CP." PLEASE EXPLAIN more.

By the way, your site looks really cool . Once I get mine up & running, I'll have more time to surf movieforums.com, since I'm a HUGE moviebuff myself .

Comment

• TWTCommish
                • Jul 2000

Don't go into the header section!

Click on "Change Options" on the left navbar, then click on the last link at the top, "Style Options" - should be obvious from there.
                Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment