Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LSGN
    • Mar 2002

LSGN.net Forums

I guess I finished making my first vBulletin template, and you can view it here: http://forums.lsgn.net/. It took me a week to accomplish such task, please give me comments and suggestions, thanks!
  • RavenBeauty
    • Mar 2002

VERY VERY NICE!!!! wish i knew better how this stuff works! I am so used to and spoiled by creating all my websites etc in Front Page that this is really confusing to me. I find I am simply pushing buttons to see what they do.. just so I can change anything at all

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

RavenBeauty,

Please modify the image in your sig so it conforums to the vBulletin forum rules:

Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
      • For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line.
      • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
      Thanks!
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• snyx
        • Aug 2000
        • 3.5.x

nice ripp effect man, nice to see something different out there
        MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• LSGN
          • Mar 2002

lol, thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...