X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RavenBeauty
    • Mar 2002

I added the trim.jpg now its doubled!?

Here is how its happening

You see there where it has the table heading so nice in the main forum page of bow hunting? well inside the threads it doubles itself and messes things up a bit as far as perfect looks go and I can't figure out why. I followed directions from this forum here to add a graphic file to the table and catagorie bg. And I love the look but not the double vision Any help is appreciated ... Thanks...

OH ps. Scroll down the page and notice the bottom border because its the worse there ...
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Maybe I am not so picky but I can't see the problem and think the style looks great.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• c-prompt
      • Apr 2001

The one place I see a double is in the bottom part.

To fix this go into your

"SHOWTHREAD" template

Find:
      Code:
      <td bgcolor="#8080A6" width="100%">
      	<!-- time zone and post buttons -->
      	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#8080A6">
      Replace with
      Code:
      <td bgcolor="#8080A6" width="100%">
      	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

Comment

• c-prompt
        • Apr 2001

Whoops. Parsed the vB code.

Replace:
        #8080A6

With:
        { tableheadbgcolor}

Comment

• RavenBeauty
          • Mar 2002

THANK YOU! but this is very strange. In templates where you sent me to showthread editing.. It is ALREADY like you said to make it...! wow.. hard to change something thats not there I do SO appreciate this forum and all of you who help for no reason at all except to just help. That makes this so much easier! I can't even begin to tell you!...

THE HUNTER'S LIFE FORUMS

Comment

• c-prompt
            • Apr 2001

It can't be. Because that is why it's displaying double. I even checked the code, thats what is causing it.

Comment

• RavenBeauty
              • Mar 2002

ok are we maybe talking about going to replacements? or style? and doing what you said? I might be going to the wrong place to find what you told me? I went to templates showthread. I know your right it has to be there somewheres! I have given us a total makeover!! just got the little glitches to fix now and i sure would so much rather have one of those neat all the way across the top banners. if so I would put a young hunter on one side and an old hunter on the other..with trim frame under but do you know where in here the instructions for that is? I know i know Im pushin my luck! I just wanna learn so bad and I want the forum perfectamundo!

The Hunter's Life Forums

Comment

• c-prompt
                • Apr 2001

Its in the

Show Thread Templates
                - showthread

Code:
                <td bgcolor="{ tableheadbgcolor}" width="100%">
                	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="{ tableheadbgcolor}">
                Remove the 'bgcolor="{ tableheadbgcolor}" ' from the table.

Comment

• RavenBeauty
                  • Mar 2002

oh most excellent! THANK YOU!!! now.. while we are on the subject of trims is there ANY way to get those radio (is that what they are called?) off of the bottom trim and right beneath it? and is that a bad idea? it just seems in the way there.. but then what would happen is my black title bar font would melt into the bg.. sigh.. first one thing then another THANK YOU AGAIN for all your help!

Comment

• RavenBeauty
                    • Mar 2002

uh oh. its still there inside where you read posts!!! and worse!!! where it says POSTER or whatever at the top of the thread above where the icons are is all BLACK now!!!! im so sorry to be so much troubles!!!!!!!!! hep hep

HERE see what i mean!

UH OH
                    Last edited by RavenBeauty; Sat 18 May '02, 8:17am.

Comment

• RavenBeauty
                      • Mar 2002

ok! it was pilot error here. I took out the wrong one. But I would REALLY appreciate if one more time yall could take a look see? Because tho it is fixed it has nothing but big black behind it on the bottom. instead of a double.. its lots of black.. what would be good and wonder if this is possible.. if instead of having nothing there where you told me to take out. What if I could put in the hex for the bg color of the whole page? Hope that makes scence? Its almost perfect now but the little things like this bother me...
                      Here is what I'm talking about at the very bottom after the last post

BIG BLACK STUFF

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...