Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewayne
    • Mar 2002

Square Network: Re-Opened

Just a shot of the main page, still being worked on a bit, more template changes in the works, and images to finish up:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Santa Rosa, eh? I just moved from Sebastopol to Arizona. We lived in Sonoma Copunty for 14 years.

You don't happen to know of a decent apartment or room for rent, do you? My daughter and her boyfriend are in Santa Rosa and are looking for a place.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Mystic Stylez
      • Jan 2002
      • 3.0.0 Beta 7

Originally posted by smachol
      Santa Rosa, eh? I just moved from Sebastopol to Arizona. We lived in Sonoma Copunty for 14 years.

You don't happen to know of a decent apartment or room for rent, do you? My daughter and her boyfriend are in Santa Rosa and are looking for a place.
      what does that have to do with square-network? O_o

anyways, the place looks good. i used to be registered there as aznguy. i guess i'll register back up.
      ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com
      ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com/forum

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Originally posted by Mystic Stylez

what does that have to do with square-network? O_o
        Nothing at all obviously!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• NickPR
          • Jan 2002
          • 3.0.0 Beta 7

Fantastic site Dewayne!

How do you get that horizontal stripy effect on your logo in photoshop, assuming thats what you use? I've seen it on a few images and love it, but have never worked out a method to reproduce it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...