Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Graphic Designers you get$$

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Graphic Designers you get$$

    Hi Like the title says, we need some gfx designers about 2-6. Yes you will get paid for your work. I wont tell you the details on the site yet. If you got what it takes then email meHERE!

  • #2
    2-6 graphic designers?
    ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com
    ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com/forum

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah i really need 2 but the more the better!

      Comment


      • #4
        please read the forum rules regarding advertising http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=42918
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

        Comment


        • #5
          sorry but how is this advertising theres like 6 guys who ahev done this this is gonan benfit VB IF I told you what it is really about

          Comment


          • #6
            If 6 other guys jumped downa bridge, will youo follow them?
            Just because someone else broke a rule and got warned/punished for it, doens't mean you should do the same.

            Comment


            • #7
              so if Sincure or SaintDog did it would you say anything to them? I guess not your just sucking up too them

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mythril
                so if Sincure or SaintDog did it would you say anything to them? I guess not your just sucking up too them
                Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy.

                As mentioned above, this is a violation of the forum rules. Also, in my opinion, who would want to work as a graphics designer on a site where the owner sounds like a little kid, and there's no guarantee they're going to get paid, as the "invitation" does not even offer an estimate of what the pay could be.

                Thanks,
                Alex
                :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well I have over 36 applications,as far as I know Im not the one who brags about owning a vb!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mythril
                    Well I have over 36 applications,as far as I know Im not the one who brags about owning a vb!
                    Who's bragging about owning a vB?
                    :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I seen you post about it somewhere and If you have any negitive comments dont post them here Im not here to fight. Thank you! Please post only if you have postive comments, because I dont really care what you say. As long as I have guts of doing somthing then sitting on my *** and insulting people!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was not trying to insult anybody. All I had was a comment for your post. It was not an insult.

                        You're currently the one that's been rude to me, so please stop it. I was simply making a point that people need trust to do business, and that trust seems to me to be lacking in a post with "unconventional" grammer.

                        If you have any issues with my posts, please feel free to contact any of the moderators and staff on this forums, but please refrain from open rude insults of me and my intelligence.

                        Thanks,
                        Alex
                        :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          IMHO I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this Eva, but oh well, its the "new wave" of vb
                          Board of the Month: November
                          Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                          Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol, I'm sorry but I gotta jump in here.

                            EiSecure, are you a mod? What are you doing policing the boards here?

                            Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy. is an insult, not a comment.

                            So don't insult the guy because he doesn't speak as well as you think he should, then come in with some lousy sanctimony and say that he's insulting you and your intelligence.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by qwaz
                              lol, I'm sorry but I gotta jump in here.

                              EiSecure, are you a mod? What are you doing policing the boards here?

                              Please excuse me, but your languistic skills used in your proposal for hiring graphics designers is less than perfect, and your overly-casual manner makes you sound like a little boy. is an insult, not a comment.

                              So don't insult the guy because he doesn't speak as well as you think he should, then come in with some lousy sanctimony and say that he's insulting you and your intelligence.
                              Okay, since you put it that way...I guess somebody could've of interpretted that as an insult.

                              Mythril, I am sorry about my comments and how they have offended you. I hope you will accept this apology as a token of my forgiveness.

                              Thanks,
                              Alex
                              :)

                              Comment

                              Loading...
                              Working...
                              X