Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iconic
    • Mar 2002

Any good sites or anything..

To help me with damn customization? I look at the scripts and stuff in my templates and get lost.. are there any sites, tutorials, etc., about breaking it down and actually starting to get a customized board? maybe?.. Yeeks.
  • c-prompt
    • Apr 2001

You're in it right now.

Comment

• iconic
      • Mar 2002

I've yet to see any like comprehensive explanations on modding.. the one in the manual threw me off even more.

Comment

• c-prompt
        • Apr 2001

Well what do you want to do?

Comment

• iconic
          • Mar 2002

Kinda a broad question.. But I basically wanna start by templatin' my main layout, specifically the top and the sides..

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

You can do that pretty easy with just plain old htmling the forum display template(s). I did this too to add header/footer & content in seperate rounded/edged boxes. It takes a little bit of html knowledge and some time to figure it out. But it is pretty doable.

Sinecure made a guide i think, check pixeljunction.com (I wish I found that out before i attempted it myself :P)

Comment

• c-prompt
              • Apr 2001

So more or less you were kind of looking for a site like vbhacks but for template changes? So that you just go pick what you want, follow directions and such?

If so, no. There isn't one that exists, and really it wouldn't work. Every change/addition usually affects another. Every template change that is documented is based on non changed templates. So if you change more and more things, soon you can't follow any more tutorials as what is in it, is no longer there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...