X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bad Bunny
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.7.x

Wanting some feedback.

My forums are not officially up, but I am working on them. I am working on a style right now that will I HOPE be very different from current forums, but at the same time not confusing. Follow?
    At any rate. Here is the url.
    I could use some feedback...tips, anything really.
    Cheers.
    Oh, I also made it so that the Junkyard>Pottymouth forum is using the default theme so it can be compared.

(edit) Doh! Forgot my url. heh. http://community.neeto.org

Yours,
    BB
    Last edited by Bad Bunny; Wed 10 Apr '02, 8:15pm.
    V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
    Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
    Let Users select postbit style!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Looks good, you just need some orange buttons instead of the default purple. Check out the Graphic Development Kit in the Members Area.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Paul J
      • Sep 2001

Very unique layout, congrats on that.

Good work!

Comment

• Bad Bunny
        • Apr 2002
        • 3.7.x

Actually, I checked out the dev pack, and will not be using them, although I should mention that they are also pretty compatable with fireworks.
        Right now I am just working on layout pretty much. The only reason I changed the online indicator graphic was because it was using the on/off graphics....which I changed to be rather large. heh.
        Thanks for looking. If anyone sees any problems with the layout I will give them a cookie if they tell me. :->

Ah yes. Some major things I am trying to change are avatar size, and display. I am trying to break away from ubb completely. They developed a certain look, and it seems everyone is just taking that further. Also, I am attempting to simplify the layout...crunch things in. The way posts are layed out id domething I am currently working on. I am tired of the standard way: your post with name/info on the left, and buttons underneath. Right now, it is no where close to being final, but I just thought I would let you know what I am working on so that maybe I could get better feedback? hehehe
        Your loving Overlord, BB
        Last edited by Bad Bunny; Thu 11 Apr '02, 6:15am.
        V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
        Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
        Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...