Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freeshares1
    • Mar 2002

probably a stupid question

I would like to change the shape of the standard forum. Is it a gif i need to change or a template?

Thanks in advance

Phil
  • chuongac
    • Mar 2002

i think you need change in templates

greetz

Comment

• freeshares1
      • Mar 2002

I thought i was in the templates, But any idea which one?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'shape of the forum' but I believe what you're looking for can be done with the just header and footer templates.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• freeshares1
          • Mar 2002

Sorry i should have explained what i am trying to do a bit better. I would like to change the shape of where the actual forum is held. With the border Thread, Thread starter, replies,views,rating, last post.

I would like to decrease the size of this from full screen to say 2/3 of the screen and all like to either add a border round the outside, of place the whole forum within a gif.

I am sorry that my explaination is not that good. I will post a pic later.

Thanks

Phil

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

You can do this with the header and footer templates, plus the {tablewidth} replacement variable.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...