• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x.its.tongue.MOM
    • May 2017
    • 5.3.x

profile signature question

Hi all & a pleasant Easter...... to all TOO,

Now it might be starring me right in the face BUT~ it seems that vB5.5 does not come with a default Signature option *with* input via the profile page.

Am I wrong & if so where or how do I get 1 there?

ALSO~ perhaps of more importance IS IT possible to FRAME that Signature box with an image ( such as below ) and have it show up on the users posts as well as the typed signature ? Click image for larger version

Name:	signature box.png
Views:	502
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	4413482
    NOW~ I Come from a very specific point...... in *TOME*
    One that goes back to *before* Fishies.......Grew *Toes*

BUT~ NOT to point before Fishies, recognised *point* ~To Nose
    OR *MOM*~Shiver'd AT ALL> D'Stars wanting to *own* ~*HER HOME*
  • voyger
    • Jun 2017

you can do this from your account "EditPost Signature "
    voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

vBulletin Version 5.5.5

Comment

• x.its.tongue.MOM
      • May 2017
      • 5.3.x

Hi,

Yeh~ I found out how or rather where the signature option is. Tried it and saw that it was a very small input box without resizing option BUT tried to upload using both Glenns upload addon and via attachments BUT~ got ' server incorrect response ' both times.

SO will wait for the weekend to be over ( even Glenn deserves a break ) & then approach him on the matter.

The real question however, not well explained.... was headed towards HOW to get that leaf frame AS an Automatic placement on every profile. ( to do with the way I intend to run my forum. )

You are by the way the same Voyger that's on his forum aren't you ?

If not~ www.vBmods.rocks..... his his site, Check it out.

BUT thanks for responding anyway.

Regards

Might get a bit tiresome when in the hundreds not mention the thousands BUT~ could be interesting IF a condition could be set als well I.E ~ number of posts made.

Click image for larger version  Name:	signature box.png Views:	0 Size:	158.2 KB ID:	4413505
      Last edited by x.its.tongue.MOM; Fri 19 Apr '19, 9:14am.

Comment

• voyger
        • Jun 2017

hi yeaa I am the same voyger from vBmods.rocks
        .LOL
        have a great Easter you and family

vBulletin Version 5.5.5

Comment

• x.its.tongue.MOM
          • May 2017
          • 5.3.x

Hi to *u* too.

Wasn't sure you would answer~ considering the sentiments expressed above.

BUT~ since you have, MIGHT *i* press my lick ?

I know you have a forum of your own AND so would ask IF THAT makes you ITs *owner* or You another *instigator* attempting to FACE~ Questions from Others, both BIG & small ?

OR~ do *u* not see any difference?

IF~ owner would that not make *U* ~ a man of HIGH CONDITION ?

AND~ f so~ Have you ever considered THAT~ that Almighty God.... would be very, VERY curious as just what *evidence* *U* Could supply ?

mE ?~ well somewhere here on this forum and on Glenns *i* say " Space *between* MASTER ? Ignorant " AND~ have found nigh on ALL saying as *U* do.... nigh on always SHY from providing that evidence themselves.

OR~ is it JUST meant to be ' Tongue in cheek '. Difficult to know LOL. { since " ? " used have *U* }
          Last edited by x.its.tongue.MOM; Sat 20 Apr '19, 1:03am.

Comment

• voyger
            • Jun 2017

hi mate hope you don't mind call you mate
            I not person of many word although I
            meant to be ' Tongue in cheek '.with respect to any one,like to help people
            I own my forum it is one and half year old small forum but we growing up every day for me is just a hobby pass my time
            if someone ask any question if the question is polite I will answer otherway I will ignore is one way to get out of trouble

as for Almighty God.... would be very, VERY curious I don't think so as for what *evidence* *i* Can supply "don't do to others what you wouldn't others do to you"
            never the less been here on this forum and glen forum for few years now I can say learn a lot if I don't know how to do think I ask the question here or to glen forum found nice people and great help

sorry if I didn't answer al you question

vBulletin Version 5.5.5

Comment