X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SaintDog
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.5.x

New Graphics Site Coming, Help Wanted

I am going to be starting a new site dedicated to providing users of the vBulletin forum software a place where they can obtain quailty graphics and styles at a low cost (button sets, styles, ect).

What I am looking for is a few designers to help out with the creation of the button sets, styles, and other things placed up on the website.

Those that help and make the graphics and/or styles receive payment for the graphics sold on the website each month. A small percentage of the actual sale would be taken and kept by us for selling the graphics, but that will be discussed with those that inquire about this offer, not here.

If you are up to it and think that you would be able to make at least 1 (prefferably 2) or more button sets a week or 1 style/month, then please send all questions, offers, ect to [email protected] (please title the subject vBulletin.com Offer).

Note: We are only looking for a few designers (2-3) to help out at this time. If you are interested, please send the URL to previous work you have done (preferrably via vBulletin work) along with the e-mail. We will review all work, then get back to you.

Thanks ahead of time to everyone that applies or sends in and shows they are interested.

Jonathan T.
    (aka - SaintDog)
  • snyx
    • Aug 2000
    • 3.5.x

hummmm
    yeah I would be down with that
    my apple style speaks for it'self I believe.
    Last edited by snyx; Mon 1 Apr '02, 12:25pm.
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...