X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peegoo
    • Jun 2018
    • 4.2.x

Where & how to insert Google AdSense Code

Can some kind person please explain how & where to insert the Google AdSense code for my website running vBulletin 4.2.3 please.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out for days & days...but I'm not really getting anywhere.

- Google seems to say add the AdSense code to the header and/or footer files. But this seems to apply to html based websites.
    - I also seem to keep seeing that I need to edit the vBulletin "postbit_legacy" template. But not really 100% sure where to add the AdSense code without messing things up.

Could really use some help,

Thanks
  • napy8gen
    • Jul 2001
    • 6.X

there is in admincp> advertising menu in vb4, there you find ads location
    Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment