X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThorHelper
    • Feb 2018
    • 5.3.x

Number of threads per page

I am new and would like help on the number of threads that display on each page. I have hunted in the Admin CP and the forum and can’t find this answer. I have read this is an option for registered users to change to what they prefer, but for visitors and default, I would like to increase from 10 or so to 20. Any advice on how to do this? Thank you.
  • delicjous
    • Mar 2014
    • 6.X

You could set that in sitebuilder.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

If you're using vBulletin 5, you would go to any of your forum pages and click "Edit Page" at the top of the page. Then edit the "Channel Display Module" by clicking on its pencil icon. It is one of the module options. If you do not use custom page templates for each forum, you only have to make the change once. To change the number of posts displayed in a topic, you would go to a Topic page, click Edit Site and edit the Topic Display Module.

if you're using an older version of vBulletin then it would be under Settings -> Options -> Forum Display Options in vB 4.X and vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Display Options in 3.X.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment