"Classic" style for vbulletin 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Classic" style for vbulletin 4

Does anyone know if a "classic" vbulletin style is available for version 4? I've always been fond of the grey and dark purple look of the vbulletin 2. I know a mod was made for version 3 but I have not been able to find one for 4. I attempted to mess around in the cp controls but I made more of a mess than anything else. If someone could help me with this it would be very much appreciated.

Originally posted by Drake17 View Post
    Does anyone know if a "classic" vbulletin style is available for version 4? I've always been fond of the grey and dark purple look of the vbulletin 2. I know a mod was made for version 3 but I have not been able to find one for 4. I attempted to mess around in the cp controls but I made more of a mess than anything else. If someone could help me with this it would be very much appreciated.
    Best place to ask would be www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customisation site.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.0 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

Best place to ask would be www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customisation site.
      Thank you. I will definitely ask once I am able to start posting. Right now it's telling me I am showing up as "unlicensed". Does it normally take a few days to sync up with the Vbulletin account?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake17 View Post

Thank you. I will definitely ask once I am able to start posting. Right now it's telling me I am showing up as "unlicensed". Does it normally take a few days to sync up with the Vbulletin account?
        It took some hours if you added your email into vB customer area.
        Web Hosting Forum - Learn web hosting and offering your web hosting plans for free!

Comment

I miss the old purple and gold theme when that was used for vB 2. I cannot seem to find that in vBStyles, vb.org nor here easily...
          http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/958/18286.png

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCop1985 View Post
            I miss the old purple and gold theme when that was used for vB 2. I cannot seem to find that in vBStyles, vb.org nor here easily...
            I doubt one was ever made, in that case.

It isn't an easy task for someone to replicate the look and feel of an earlier version on a later one. The code and structure is completely different.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.0 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Working...
            X