X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert Basil
    • Sep 2000
    • 2.0.x

$header in Refresh templates?

My "Refresh" templates are not parsing the $header variables even though they seem to be parsing other varibles.

Am I the only one having this problem (is this a bug?) and does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

When vBulletin ships the header (referred to as $header in other templates) is empty. Did you add something to this template?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • May 2000
      • 1.1.x

Edit the standardredirect template and the standarderror templates. Pleace the $header variable in those 2 templates and it will carry throughout your error and refresh pages.

Comment

• Robert Basil
        • Sep 2000
        • 2.0.x

Yes,

I have information in both my header and footer areas and it works in other areas. That's why I can't figure out why it will not work only in the "Refresh" templates.

Comment

• Robert Basil
          • Sep 2000
          • 2.0.x

Originally posted by rangersfan
          Edit the standardredirect template and the standarderror templates. Pleace the $header variable in those 2 templates and it will carry throughout your error and refresh pages.
          The only problem with placing the actual $header variable in the standardredirect and standarderror areas is then the pages will not refresh anymore because the $header variable doe not include the meta refresh tag.

No biggie, I'll just place the same information that I put into the $header variable into the standardredirect and standarderror areas. (With a meta refresh tag included)

I was just trying to keep the places that I place my header and footer areas as few as possible so if I make changes I do not have to update them in a bunch of different places.

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...