X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TenRingGuns.com
    • Apr 2012
    • 4.1.x

[vB4] Version 4.2: Style Variable Editor confusion

Does anyone have a breakdown of what each of the items listed in the "style variable editor" actually correspond to in the forum? I'm having a really tough time figuring out what each of the items in the "style variable editor" actually change, i.e. font, colors, etc.

Thanks
  • Amaury
    • Mar 2012
    • 4.2.X

There's a dictionary you can use here. The only thing it doesn't have is the Activity Stream since it wasn't updated for some reason when 4.2.0 was released.

I've also been wanting to make a video tutorial for the Style Variable Editor. I have FRAPS, but I don't know how to make it record what I do on my computer. It seems it can only record YouTube videos when they're in full screen, video games like PSU, and videos on VLC Media Player and Windows Media Player, but not your actual computer screen.

If anyone knows how I can record my computer screen, please let me know!
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

• TenRingGuns.com
      • Apr 2012
      • 4.1.x

Thanks!

Comment

• TenRingGuns.com
        • Apr 2012
        • 4.1.x

That is helpful. I wish someone would explain what some of the nomenclature is actually referring too. I can only guess as to what some of those mean.

Comment

• Amaury
          • Mar 2012
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by TenRingGuns.com
          That is helpful. I wish someone would explain what some of the nomenclature is actually referring too. I can only guess as to what some of those mean.
          What do you mean by nomenclature?
          Former vBulletin user

Comment