Icons for contains (no) unread forum posts, thread title size, invisible editor buttons, etc.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BTArep
    • Aug 2012
    • 4.2.X

[vB4] Icons for contains (no) unread forum posts, thread title size, invisible editor buttons, etc.

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a vBulletin 4.2, and am nearly complete with customizing my skin. However, there are 6 things I did not figure out. If anyone could be kind enough to answer one, multiple, or all of these 6 questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Question 1
    The Forum main page Icons for "Contains unread forum posts" & "Contains no unread forum posts". How do I change these 2 icons to an image of my preference? I'd like to change such to our forum's logo in color & then black/white, which I have ready.

Question 2
    A - On my main forum page, the Subtitle text, meaning the forum description beneath each forum title, is a tad small. How can I increase its font size a notch?
    B - Staying on my main forum page, under the "Last Post" section, the name of the user is bolded and sticks out far more than the title of the thread. Where would I unbold this?

Question 3
    Within each forum, the "clickable" thread title in order to enter that thread has a small font size. Where do I increase its font size?

Question 4
    When posting a thread or posting on the advanced screen (the screen everyone has to go to when posting a thread), all the buttons have a white-ish background and don't show. That means I have to put the cursor over each button to prompt the little yellow description to tell me what it is! How do I make these buttons "pop out", so I see the symbol/icon for Insert Image, Insert Video, Bold, Italicize, Underline, and all the other buttons? They all pop up correctly in the quick reply screen when necessary, but not the advanced screen.

Question 5
    On the Articles Page/Tab (I have the Publishing Suite), how do I get each "Section Widget" onto to that bar directly underneath the actual "Articles" tab? Basically, I have different section widgets, but haven't figured how to copy those same exact categories onto that header-like bar directly underneath the Articles tab.

Question 6
    I have 3 pages on the forum where the text is light gray and can hardly be seen. I want to the change the font color of this text to black. Below are the 3 pages and the text that is hardly legible. Where would I change the following?
    Page 1: Articles (The Articles Tab)
    - "Section Widget"
    - "Categories Widget (Show All)"
    - "Recent Articles"
    - "Recent Forum Posts"
    Page 2: Blogs
    - "Recent Entries" (or at least the selected tab, I assume)
    - "Recent Comments"
    - "Find Blog Entries"
    - "Archive"
    Page 3: Viewing a Member's Profile
    - the member's name & his/her user title in the left box
    - "albums" in the left box
    - member's name, "subscriptions", & "photos" under My Activity tab
    - "About Me" text within the actual "About Me" tab

Thank you very much!