X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chivava
    • Jun 2011

[vB4] vB 4.20 (Venise) unable to use home

Hello vB,

I have just installed my new template called Venise of Exaltic, it is working overall everywhere, tho i've had problems with other templates as well, even some of them has supported the ''home'' directory (Publishing Suite) also known as ''Articles''.
    In Venise they've made it to be possible (Example here -> http://exaltic.com/forum/ (Choose Venise))

I've set the overall default template to Venise, even when i enter the page ''Articles/Home'' and press Venise in the template sector, it just loads and then puts me back to default vBulletin template. Does anyone know how to fix this ?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Did you edit the CMS and change the style it should use, or set it to inherit.

Comment

• Chivava
      • Jun 2011

I've only changed the default style in Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings.
      How am i able to edit the CMSs style to use it?

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

go to your Home page > click to Edit your section > see what Style is listed there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Chivava
          • Jun 2011

Thank you very much, it works now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...