Help with banner

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    It's supposed to be next to the FAU image? If so, you can just add it as an Ad in the Advertising Manager and place it in the first position next to the logo.

Leave a comment:

• ferscanic
    replied
    Sorry for the double post but apparently that wasn't what i was supposed to do.

Actually, they wanted me to do something like this:

A web designer sent me all the classes i had to modify in order to obtain that result.
    But i don't know wich .css file do i have to edit for that.
    Could you lend me a hand?

Thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• ferscanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne
    You want to put the banner in with the sub-nav items? I think you'd need to put it above this code in the navbar template:
    HTML Code:
    </div>
    </div><!-- closing div for above_body -->
    That worked.
    Thank you ^^

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You want to put the banner in with the sub-nav items? I think you'd need to put it above this code in the navbar template:
    HTML Code:
    </div>
    </div><!-- closing div for above_body -->

Leave a comment:

• ferscanic
    started a topic [vB4] Help with banner

Help with banner

Hi.
    I was asked to put a banner right bellow the navbar (at the end of the "above_body" div)

I'm new to Vbulletin so i managed to find where the templates and CSS are modified within the forum admin CP, but i don't know exactly where do i have to make changes in order to show the banner where i want it to be.

Here are the two positions where i want to know how to put the banner. 1 would be the ideal one and 2 the alternative.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by ferscanic; Thu 11 Sep '14, 3:49am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...