X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssvp
    • May 2006
    • 4.2.X

[vB4] Forumhome Columns and Wrapping

I'm trying to modify an existing style for a forum. The forum listings are larger than normal now almost like it's double spaced.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Violent Industries.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3724044

I want it to appear like this below but only in terms of column widths (not colors)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vi_vbd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	3724045
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

I can't make anything of the second image, it is too small to read but looks like HTML code- by the text you wrote I was expecting a screenshot of a style that looked like you wanted it to look.

Best thing in cases like this is a link to the actual style/page so we can see the code that is causing the problem. (And a better description of the actual problem.)

Comment

• ssvp
      • May 2006
      • 4.2.X

Sorry that was a major fail on my part. It was supposed to be a screenshot of the default style forumhome. In any case I found some addtional.css was the culprit for the issue. Glad to add it's resolved now and I appreciate the quick response.

Comment