X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boaz Shako
    • Jun 2011

[vB4] create a button

Hello,

How can I create a button that when I clicked it creates a new post in the thread with the words "thank you".

I try to post on vbulletin.org but from some reason i cant create new thread not working
  • Boaz Shako
    • Jun 2011

Any one?

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
      • Sep 2008

Ensure you have the email address associated properly, in the members area you need to add the email address linked to the account you created on www.vbulletin.org, basically this:

To be able to download modifications and/or receive support here at vBulletin.org, we ask you to please click here (vB-Germany users click here) and enter your email address. You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

To protect our customers privacy you will also need to Opt-In to license validation for all Support Sites. You must authorise vBulletin.org in order to validate your license status here. You can do this at the page linked above for your distributor. Make sure to set the permission to allow vBulletin.org to validate your status.

The update of your account can take up to one hour.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
      Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
      Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Dustin L.
        • Mar 2011
        • 4.2.X

There's a mod at vB.org called QuickClips.
        http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
        http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...