Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hikarin
    • Apr 2012
    • 4.2.X

[vB4] Need Help With CSS - should be easy!

Hello - firstly, I am so sorry if this is the wrong sections. Anyway, I was building up a vb forum a while ago (obviously), but halted due to moving to an area with no internet and personal issues, etc.
    I have since had a baby and have baby brain so bad, I have forgotten all of my previous knowledge of CSS amongst other things and just can't compute what to do to finish things off any more without my brain burning out. =p

So what I wanted help with was someone just telling me simply from the screenshots I post, what that particular standard CSS attribute is in the Styles & Templates section of the adminCP is so that I may finish customising my theme. I have included a description of each image with the upload of them - please take care to read about each image. I remember before that I was playing around with colours and such and managed to perfect colours that I wanted for particular sections, but kind of ruined the display in other areas and made certain things unreadable. I made some things look kinda crap. Can someone please just outline for me what area coincides to what? Sorry, I'm so dopey at the moment.

Also, on a different topic, I made a test forum a few years ago (a free one) to see if I could do it and if people were interested. I want to reapply the avatars people had back then and also their post count. I know that you can do both manually on the users section in adminCP, but for some reason the several times I have attempted to do so, it has later reset to 0 posts and no avatar image for some reason? Help!
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Hello

For help with style customisations, please ask at www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customisation site.
    We are unable to assist with customisations here.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...