X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelbyforums
    • Nov 2002
    • 3.6.x

[vB3] ad location template

Not sure if you all can answer this here or I should ask on vBulletin.org...

My question is, what code can I insert in one of the ad templates to switch from one ad to another depending upon whether a guest is viewing the board or a member is viewing the board. Basically, if you are a member, you will be shown one ad, and if you are a guest, you will be shown another ad. I obviously have my ad code but need to figure out how to set the template to show one or the other.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.
  • shelbyforums
    • Nov 2002
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by shelbyforums
    Not sure if you all can answer this here or I should ask on vBulletin.org...

My question is, what code can I insert in one of the ad templates to switch from one ad to another depending upon whether a guest is viewing the board or a member is viewing the board. Basically, if you are a member, you will be shown one ad, and if you are a guest, you will be shown another ad. I obviously have my ad code but need to figure out how to set the template to show one or the other.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.
    Please disregard. I found some conditionals HERE that worked out. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...