• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brainyac
    • Feb 2013
    • 4.2.X

Two Questions about a Design/Style

Hello,

I have guild and I got a design from a graphics artist and was wondering, if this is possible to do.

I just have the Frontpage (The Portal, CMS) right now, but that would be the most important thing.

Here is the design:

So, is this possible?

If yes, please give me some tipps/instructions on how to do this (I'm good with html and css).

Another question: Is it possible to build the template from the scratch? So, just one .css-file and one .php-file per site? It can be hardcoded.

Thanks,
    Brain
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

That is a design for your CMS front page? It's going to require a custom grid, but other than that, it just has a bunch of widgets that I'm guessing you'll code and then graphics. I'm not sure about that fire as it looks different everywhere and goes 'outside' the widgets. The best place to get help with customizations is over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Brainyac
      • Feb 2013
      • 4.2.X

Hello Lynne,

yes, that's a design for the CMS frontpage.
      How can I create a custom grid?

Alright, I'll ask there too, thanks a lot

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...