X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Successfulsteps
    • Sep 2010
    • 4.0.x

[vB4] Template Changes/Poll Question

I own a forum where I had a partner who had installed some mods and made changes. Well since then I have been learning and have made a lot of improvements and installed more mods that are working great, but I have some problems I need assistance on (using 4.1.4):

I am trying to fix one theme to look like the latter. The one has too has too many problems and so I installed a fresh one and have made a lot of changes, but am stuck on the below (the first screenshot in each of the questions is the one I am adapting, the 2nd, the older one which I would like to make to take those templates and copy them to the fresh theme)

1. Would like search bar as it is in the first below the screenshot (the top one pushes the words below the navbar on the forumpage.
    2. Would like the edges rounded as in first pic and not 2nd on the Green Nav bar
    3. Would like where the notification area is to have the same green background

4. And lastly, is there any place to have a poll that has more than one question? I'd like a poll with 4 questions with 5 options under each question and due to needing for my members to rate several members in a group, it's too much to put up 4 different polls on everyone of those of members who offer services. So is there anyway to have more than one question in a poll, with options too?
    Last edited by Successfulsteps; Fri 22 Jul '11, 8:11am.
  • Successfulsteps
    • Sep 2010
    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Successfulsteps
    I own a forum where I had a partner who had installed some mods and made changes. Well since then I have been learning and have made a lot of improvements and installed more mods that are working great, but I have some problems I need assistance on (using 4.1.4):

I am trying to fix one theme to look like the latter. The one has too has too many problems and so I installed a fresh one and have made a lot of changes, but am stuck on the below (the first screenshot in each of the questions is the one I am adapting, the 2nd, the older one which I would like to make to take those templates and copy them to the fresh theme)

1. Would like search bar as it is in the first below the screenshot (the top one pushes the words below the navbar on the forumpage. - DONE!
    2. Would like the edges rounded as in first pic and not 2nd on the Green Nav bar - DONE!
    3. Would like where the notification area is to have the same green background - DONE!

4. And lastly, is there any place to have a poll that has more than one question? I'd like a poll with 4 questions with 5 options under each question and due to needing for my members to rate several members in a group, it's too much to put up 4 different polls on everyone of those of members who offer services. So is there anyway to have more than one question in a poll, with options too?

I have fixed everything, but I still want to know the answer the question #4. Is there anyway to have more than one question, like say 5 poll questions with different options for each of the 5 questions. This is the post I was referring to that I have waited over 24 hours and still no response!

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...