• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reddyink
    • Aug 2007
    • 4.1.x

[vB4] Image Align to Right/Left for uploaded images

version 4.x

I would like to upload an image in newthread which I would like to display to the right in showthread.

Is there a BBCode or something that I can use to do this? I know BBcode for URL image but looking for uploaded image.

text............................................................................ ............................................................................. image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • reddyink
    • Aug 2007
    • 4.1.x

Lynne, Please help.
    You are the only one who is proactively helping both in vb.org and here. Please open paypal so that we can pay for your time.

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

There is no bbcode to align an image inserted with [ img ] tags either left or right. You would probably need to create some new bbcode to be able to use to do this. I am pretty sure I have seen it posted over on vb.org before.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• reddyink
        • Aug 2007
        • 4.1.x

Searched whole afternoon on vb.org but couldn't find it.

Appreciate if anyone can help.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Search on "align" in All Mods. I found this - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ighlight=align - try it and see.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...